CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, November 1, 2008

So Long Samantha


We recently sold my Honda Civic that I purchased my senior year of high school. Samantha was a great car and many memories were made with her. She was a really good car but Scott felt it was time for an upgrade! I'll admit she was aging and the many trips to 90th south were taking their toll! We will miss you! Good luck in your future travels and I hope you enjoy Idaho as your new home... So Long Samantha!

4 comments:

Matich and Amber said...

Oh sweet girl. So now what is Scotty boy going to drive?

I talked to Nookie last week and told her we all need to get together, I think we have the wrong number for you!? So when are you two free?

Sarah B said...

I feel as though a part of me just died. I love you Samantha. (You should name your next car Sarah.)

Megan said...

Oh, Samanth...True good times were had...

CKB said...

oh the memories of that car, listening to New Found Glory...