CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, February 16, 2009

Weekend Getaway








We spent the weekend in St George at my Aunt's condo. She was so nice to let us use it! Kyler and Lynette joined us on our getaway. It was a lot of fun and really relaxing. We got in late Thursday night and came home on Sunday. For Valentines, Lynette and I scheduled massages and made reservations for dinner. We also hiked Snow Canyon and swam in the pool at the condo. Scott bowled a 191 while I scored a high of 60! It was a rough game for this pregnant lady. I think I threw 10 gutter balls. Here are some pics of the trip!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Not sure you expected to see me comment on here. Just was lookin around some blogs and saw yours. You both look extremely happy. Hope that is the case. Congrats on the baby coming. Isn't life just wonderful?