CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

The Belly

I was looking through my previous post and noticed the picture of my belly that I posted on January 1st. I can't believe I thought that was a belly! I would do anything for that size of belly right now. I was 17 weeks in that picture. I am now 28 weeks and in my 3rd trimester. Today at work I had a girl say to me, "You look like your ready to pop!" I almost "popped" her in the face but then I took a step back and thought- 1- I would lose my job and 2- She's 15 years old and has never been pregnant. I called my sister on the way home to confirm my justifications for this comment. If I already look like I am going to pop, I wonder what I am going to look like in 2 months when I really am ready to pop. A beached whale perhaps!





4 comments:

Megan said...

You so do NOT look like you're going to pop. Not even close.

lizdye said...

You are HOT and that girl is a bitch.

Sarah B said...

You look so cute, not like you're going to pop. Your boobs are bigger though. :)

The Taylors said...

Oh man that is nothing. People always said I looked like I was having twins. I must admit I did want to hurt them. If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. You look great, really you do.
p.s. I did not see you at the rec center. If that happens again , punch me or something to get my attention. I had 5 kids with me that night! Sorry!