CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, July 30, 2009

The Latest

Being the crafty person I am (ha ha), I decided to make Matix's name for his room...



Matix has started smiling- It is the cutest thing ever. I have been trying to get a picture of it but every time I get out my camera he stops. This is the best I could get...

Matix is also balding. I knew he was but realized it even more when I looked at some of the pictures from the hospital. I have been a little bit devastated by it but now know what he will look like when he is elderly!...

He is totally an old man!

Matix and I are finally on some what of a schedule. It is a beautiful thing! It has made things so much more manageable. I love my little monkey!...


My favorite picture of them all. My brother Mike and his 5 kids came to visit this past week. We had a really good time and all of his kids were pretty excited to hold Matix. Especially Gabrielle- Check out that smile!...


More on the blacksters later...

3 comments:

Becca B said...

Lovely picture of you and Matix. He's got the cutest smile! Beautiful baby!

andersons said...

He is so cute. I feel like I haven't seen him for a long time. I like the letters you made- very cute. I think Matix looks like Scott in that 2nd picture.

Jess and Heather said...

Your letters turned out cute!!