CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Photoshoot



So in all my research of photographers, I found it to be quite the expense. As an alternative, I recruited my sister to help me get some photos of our little family before Matix is too big to be naked in his pictures! A couple Saturdays ago we got some pretty cute pics of my little man! I also did some of my own the day before- all was going well and Matix was posing perfectly. At one point he got really calm and laid his head down. I thought he was just tired of being on his belly and his mom being cheesier than ever- I quickly realized he was peeing and it was dripping down the ottoman. I was obviously taking too long and the chilly air was affecting Matix's need to mark his territory!!


If you look close you can see the puddle-

These are in his room- I couldn't get rid of the blinds in the background.


These are in our room-I think they turned out pretty cute! Thanks Ang and Scott for being such a good sports! Matix you are darling- I'll keep you!

2 comments:

Ford Family said...

too cute! He is getting big so fast. Love the one with Scott, something about a baby with his daddy, ahhh.

Brian and Lindsey said...

You guys did an awesome job! The pics look great.