CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

More Matix...

Matix is getting so big... TEAR! The doctor said that it was time to start cereal. I have been procrastinating it because it means that he is growing up. Scott says I am stunting his growth! So after some sleepless nights, I think Matix is telling me he is ready for cereal. We started it out this week and it was hilarious- He HATES it. Poor guy! Hopefully he will start liking it soon...



Halloween was quite the event- Matix went and saw his grandparents and cousins. I tortured him with some face make-up. It was all worth it for pictures- I'm sure he will feel the same way in a couple years!

4 comments:

Brooke said...

I love his costume! I feel like my mom saying this...but they grow up too fast!

Ford Family said...

Poor kid...I think the cereal is the least of his worries!!
Good thing halloween only rolls around once a year.

Brian and Lindsey said...

I can't believe he's already big enough 4 cereal! Aleksah used to gag on it and now she likes it:) Heard you can cheat and add it into the bottle and they never know the difference.

Matich and Amber said...

LOVE IT! You did a great job...cute little monkey!