CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Merry 1st Christmas!!!

I have to admit- Christmas with a child is a lot more fun (and expensive)! I'm sooooo excited for the day that he actually understands what is going on and doesn't just want to eat the wrapping paper.


He was one of two baby Jesus' at my parents house.



He got a Cat in the Hat stuffed animal that he absolutely loves! Scott had one when he was little too... Its pretty cute.


Oh yes- Did I mention Scott got a Snuggie for Christmas?!!! Here he is raising the roof just like they do in the commercial. I think it is one of his favorite gifts!
Christmas was wonderful at our house... We are so lucky to have all that we do! I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas!
Happy New Year!

3 comments:

andersons said...

Connor loves your snuggie. He laughed pretty hard when he saw it.

Sarah B said...

Jimmy got a snuggie as well, and took it back. He doesn't even know what he's missing.

The Andelins said...

K so I totally meant to comment (almost 2 months ago!) when you commented on my blog- and then I spaced it!!! Matix is soooo cute!!! How fun to have babies the same age- do you feel like he is growing up too fast?? Cam is 7 months in 2 days and I can't handle it! Pretty soon I'll have a TODDLER!?!?!