CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, August 21, 2010

Tear




We lost our nanny to college this week- tear! My niece, Kinsey, has been watching Matix for the past 9 months. I think both of them are going to go through serious withdrawls! I have to admit, I was jealous at times that Matix wouldn't cry when I left BUT also really glad that he was happy with her. She has been perfect for him and we will really miss her! She is going to LOVE college and we are all happy for her but selfishly sad that Matix won't have his buddy! We love you Kins- Be good!!!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

The combination of Cerachrom dial, gold, and the Oysterflex replica watches uk presents a refreshing of the Rolex Daytona that I'm not sure many people anticipated and we'll really be able to replica watches uk give you a true reporting of the watches look like once we share our hands on images with you soon. I have a feeling there is going to be replica watches uk a healthy mix or "love it or hate it" extremes in opinion here, which is always something that I love. For those not familiar with what the Oysterflex bracelet is, I'll let our description of it from when it was introduced do the work: "The structure of the bracelet replica watches uk begins with a metal "blade" (a titanium nickel alloy) that creates a base shape and allows it to fit securely. One of the most interesting replica watches uk elements on the strap are the "fins" underneath that are designed to create a cushion between the strap and your wrist.