CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, April 26, 2008

Au revoir!


This means Goodbye in French in case you had to look it up like me! I am leaving for France tomorrow. I will be gone for 2 weeks and I'm leaving Scott at home to fend for himself. Poor guy! I will be in France for 1 week and then off to Turkey for my last week. It will be eventful with lots of shoping at the Bazaar, climibing the Eiffel Tower, and visiting the beaches of Normandy. I will love every minute of it- although I will miss my Scotty Potty. SO if any of you are around and want to check in and make sure he is getting enough food and water it would be much appreciated! See you all in 2 weeks. So long! More on the blacksters later...

2 comments:

Sarah B said...

Your trip sounds way fun. Have a great time! That puts you AND Libster gone on trips. Now who's blog am I going to read?...

Jess and Heather said...

You're going to have so much fun! We saw Scott last night at Dave and Kristen's. We had pizza so I know that he got fed.. :)