CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, April 8, 2008

WELCOME TO 2008


So apparently we have been stuck in last season. Blogs are in?? What? We thought this would be a fun way to keep in contact with old friends and feel like there is life after college! Both Scott and Kami graduated from the University of Utah in 2007. Scott majored in Communication/Public Relations and Kami in Social Work. Scott received a job at Oracle selling software and Kami is a therapist at Life Line. Really, the reason we wanted a blog is to use our new camera!! So plan on lots of pictures!
More about the Blacksters (kinda lame, I know) later....

6 comments:

Jess and Heather said...

Yeah!! I'm excited you guys started a blog! They're fun to read! Jess and I are next to start a blog I think.

Matich Family said...

hooray for Kam and Scott!

Sarah B said...

Yeah! I miss you guys. This will help us keep in touch.

lizdye said...

welcome to the blogging world homey.

Kim C said...

Thanks for sharing! Will love to be able to keep in touch with you!!!

rach said...

Oh I am so excited you guys have a blog my husband says I am a freak on it! I miss ya good to chat the other day! :)