CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

5 Reasons I Love My Hubby




Tomorrow is our 5 year anniversary! Whats funny about that is I actually met my husband over 9 years ago. So 5 years is just part of the time we have spent together. We always laugh when we look back to when we met and realize that his little sister was just 10 years old. I want to take the time and let Scott know 5 of the many reasons why I LOVE HIM with all my heart!



1- He knows how to manage my crazy moods. He has witnessed both extremes of pure happiness and sadness and still sticks around!



2- He knows how to make me laugh. Most of you who know my husband know that he can be quite the comedian! We have laughed pretty hard together.



3- He supports me in whatever is most important to me. He's never missed a race, graduation, funeral, vacation, etc... I know he wants me to be happy!



4- He participates in our "talks". I always want to "just sit and talk". Although I know he would rather be watching T.V., he will usually humor me and "just sit and talk". I love these talks and hope we never stop doing it.



5- The final reason, is that he is an excellent Mario Tennis player. It is quite the challenge to compete against him but I have managed to win a few games. They can become pretty intense!



Most importantly I love Scott for everything we have been through the past 5 years. I have never felt more happiness or heartache for one person in my whole life. Scott means the world to me and I look forward to many more anniversaries in our future. I love you with all my heart babe! Happy Anniversary! More on the blacksters later...

4 comments:

Brooke said...

Aahhh...so sweet! Happy anniversary guys!! Does the fact that he can sing like Aron Neval fall under the "he makes me laugh" category?

Megan said...

Wow!! I was just reading one of my old journals about the time Jake and I and you two went to Farmington Canyon to eat Taco Bell. Glad things worked out better for you guys!! :) Congrats on nine years of bliss! :)

Matich and Amber said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! You two are the best, very seewt blog Kam. I must agree with Nookie....please bless Aron Neval!

Matich and Amber said...

Oh my hell....I just re-read my comment and realized....that word is sweet, not seewt (pronounced as if I was 3 and trying to say suit)!cheers.