CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, June 2, 2008

8 years! We miss you Clark




We were reminded last Sunday of a day 8 years ago when we lost our brother in a car accident. We all miss him deeply and wish things were different but some times you are handed things that you figure out how to deal with. He left behind 2 beautiful children. Love you Lexi and Walker! We were also reminded of why he was in our lives for that short time. Clark was such a loving and kind person. He would do anything for anyone. Those who worked for him at the Copy Center got to experience this first hand. I loved going boating with him and his friends when I was little. They were crazy and always came home with something new that they had damaged! Clark could get so dark in the summer that he was often confused for another ethnicity! My mom use to scrub him when he was little to get off the "dirt" that was really his skin. Poor guy! You always knew when Clark was coming up the stairs because his ankle would pop with each step due to many injuries in his football years. Clark was such a great guy and to this day I still have people approach me and ask if I am a "Ford" and if I am "Clark's little sister". I am proud to say that he is a part of me and my family. Things have not been the same since that day 8 years ago but we will always remember you Clark- Love you! More on the blacksters later...

3 comments:

rach said...

No way that is so hard to believe! He really was such an amazing person! I loved his smile it could make anyone happy! I miss you Kami! We must chat soon!

Sarah B said...

Hi Kam. I can't believe that was 8years ago. I remember that his funeral was so amazing.

Matich and Amber said...

love ya Kam!