CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Ungrateful Lady!


SO I decided that I can be sooo very ungrateful! I think that I need to recognize all the beautiful things in my life. There are SO many!

What am I grateful for?


  • Warm summer nights at the park with a bunch of friends hittin' softballs. Go CB10!

  • Long bike rides that require that I get dirty and sweaty.

  • Saturday yard work. I love my yard! Thanks Ang and Mom.

  • Yoga on Fridays. Only if I fall on my face while trying to attempt something that my body is not made to do.

  • Playing catch in the backyard with Scotty!

  • Any vacations! I always talk about my next vacation while on a vacation. It makes Scott SO mad!

  • An intense game of Mario Tennis or Tetrus. As long as I win! Bring it Scott!

  • Spending my days off with my sisters and mom. Its the best!

  • Summer time. Enough said.

  • Scott's ability to cheer me up regardless of my resistiveness!

This is only the beginning. There is more where this came from. More on the blacksters later...

3 comments:

Brooke said...

It's true. I get too caught up in the day to day route and I forget to stop and be happy and grateful every once in awhile.

Life goes by to fast!

The Black Family said...

You are so good to stop and think about the good things in life. I really need to do that more often. We need get together while we are here this summer! Hope all is well.

lizdye said...

Hey I was just thinking about you today...and then I got an email with a comment from you! I love to hear what you a grateful for. AND I am too 100% grateful for the hot summer sun!!!!!!!! Please dont ever go away sunny wunny.