CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, July 28, 2008

Eventful Week

We have been traveling maniacs the past week and a half. We started last Friday the 18th driving to Las Vegas for 3 night stay and a time share presentation. No we did not purchase and yes we got suckered into listening to the presentation so that our stay was free. I was so proud of my husband and his negotiating skills. I was in shock when he took the pen from the salesman and wrote down all the reasons why what they were offering made NO sense! I had to refrain from laughing out loud. It was hilarious. I also celebrated my birth. I swear the older you get the less eventful your birthdays are. Good times!



From there we traveled to Lake Powell to spend the week with my family. Anyone who knows me knows that I LOVE LAKE POWELL. It is so beautiful. We had a great time and all came home in pain from the many tube rides. This week was filled with wake boarding, skiing, tubing, the sky ski, hiking, being body slammed by Cort while karate kicking their tube out from under them, and spending time with the fam. Another week of good times

More on the blacksters later...

5 comments:

Brooke said...

Oh how fun! When Phil and I were boating in Bear Lake we thought back to our fun boating trip to Pineview with you guys. I will never forget Scott's fierceness trying to knock you off the tube.

lizdye said...

FUN!!!!!!!! I am freaking jealous. It looks like you guys had a blast. Your hair has gotten so long. Ciao.

Megan said...

Happy Birthday, Lady! You're old. And it marks my ten year anniversary of knowing you. It's been a good ten years. I'm so glad you got to go to LP. You're looking SUPER hot, by the way.

andersons said...

Hi guys! We started a blog finally.
It is catanderson2000.blogspot.com
Later. :)

Matich and Amber said...

You lucky devils! We need to do dinner...Blacks, Wolfgramms, and us!?