CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, August 14, 2008

1st Place!

Just thought I would let all of you know that CB10 (our softball team) took 1st place in our league. We were rewarded with a trophy and t-shirts. I think this is the first time I have been in 1st place on a sports team. Either I am getting better or I had nothing to do with our placement! We won't mention the skill of the other teams in the league and if that had anything to do with why we took 1st place. Our other softball league, The Comrades, managed to come in dead last. To put it all in a nutshell, we had an eventful summer at the ball park and were sad its over...Good game guys!
Here is a photo of our trophy in my China cabinet. Our friends think its real funny to put things in my China cabinet that don't belong. Next to the trophy are two softballs that Scott hit grand slams with. They too have found their home in the China cabinet. My grandmother would be turning in her grave if she knew they were in her cabinet. So Derek, here's your evidence that they were once in the cabinet! They have since been removed.

1 comments:

Brooke said...

Congratulations!!