CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, September 6, 2008

Summer Project- DONE!!!

Our deck has been our summer project this year and it is finally complete with furniture and all! Thanks to Brennon and Scott for working so dang hard, I can enjoy my backyard for the rest of the summer. I love it and it makes me happy just looking at it! Thanks again to all those who pitched in a helping hand. Here are some pictures on the progress and the final result. We owe you big time Brennon!More on the blacksters later...




6 comments:

lizdye said...

It looks sooooooooooooo good. Love it!

Megan said...

Yay! It's really cute. That's nice to have a fun little place to relax outside. I envy... All we have is a slab of concrete with some camp chairs we got for our wedding. We're classy.

rach said...

Cute Kami that is so fun! Your house is so cute i love it!!!!

The Bichlers said...

It looks so nice! You guys have made you house so cute! We have to hang out soon cuz I miss ya!

Micah Rae said...

Very nice... I am so impressed Scott. Good freakin job.

Megan said...

PS Saw you on the news, Kamel... You're famous!!