CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

There's a BABY in my belly!!!

Yes it's true- I AM PREGO! I am 13 weeks along and due on June 7th. It has been an emotional 13 weeks (just ask Scott) but we are excited to start a new stage in our lives. We heard the heartbeat a couple weeks ago- it was amazing! It has been quite the adventure telling everyone.

This is how I told Scott... We went to the U of U game and I brought my camera to take "blog pictures". The truth was I was going to show him this picture. During the game I had a lady take a picture of us. When I went to show Scott the picture she took of us, I showed him this one instead. He looked at the picture and then proceeded to watch the game. NO REACTION!?? A few seconds past and he looked at me and said "Are you serious?" The tears down my face answered his question. Did I say I've been emotional? We were both in shock and maybe a little bit of denial- Hence the 3 pregnancy test that were all positive and Scott still wanting me to take another one.

We told Scott's family at his birthday party and mine at Thanksgiving. Here are some photo's of their reactions. Some of my favorite responses have been: Scott's Mom "I thought this day would never come!" My nephew Spencer "You are having a baby in 13 weeks?" My niece Jayda "You're having a baby?" "Why?" "Why not until June?" "Mom can we have a baby?" My sister-in-law Sara "I thought you're boobs looked big but I just thought you got a boob job for Hawaii!". Most people just don't believe me but it's TRUE!


11 comments:

Megan said...

YAY!!! I'm so excited for you! What a beautiful little Blackster it will be. Congratulations!

Jess and Heather said...

We are SO happy and excited for you guys!!!! Congrats!!!! We love you!!!!

Brooke said...

Helllllllooooooo!!! Congratulations! We are so happy for you guys. You are definitely in for a treat and you will make fantastic parents! Let's get together to celebrate!

Sarah B said...

This is the best news I've heard all day...all week! I'm so excited for you both! Congratulations!

lizdye said...

WOO HOO!! On purpose? Its about frickin time! Im jealous, there is nothing like it in the world. Im so excited for you. Love ya.

Hofhine Fam said...

O my Gosh!! YEA!! That is so exciting. Congrats! Okay, we really need to get together.

Becca B said...

So happy for you!! Gayla told us your good news on the way to Larissa's play in Nephi. We were waiting for the official word to send our...CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!

CKB said...

Hi Kami! Congrats on the baby! Erica came over last night, it was a trip down memory lane. We should all get together some time.

Matich and Amber said...

Great to play tonight, always a good time and plan on it just after new years! A million and one CONGRATS on the babe....I am so excited for your guys, I can hardly wait!

p.s. with child.

Kim C said...

Congrats!!! How exciting!!! Please let me know if you need anything!!!

The Royalls said...

Hey Kami! This is Krista (Green). I randomly found your blog-and was sooo excited to see it! Congrats on the baby!! How exciting! I hope you're doing okay! I love to see pics of your family, I freaking miss them sooo much! They were my second family growing up! I can't believe how big Lisa's kids are....they used to be babies! Tell your family hi for me-especially your mom and dad! I love them! And tell Scotty Potty hi too! We should try to get together sometime-where are you guys living? Email me-kristaroyall@msn.com. Love ya!