CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Matix Jay Black



Our little guy finally arrived! Matix was born on June 18th. He weighed 7lbs 12 oz and was 20 inches long. We have had an eventful 6 days but things look like they are calming down. He was sent to Primary Childrens 2 days after his birth for suregery. He had whats called Laryngomalacia. This is when there is extra skin that blocks your airway. The surgery went well and our little guy can finally cry without turning purple. We came home yesterday and he spent his first night in his own bed!!

Labor was pretty intense but I am so happy that he is finally here. I never realized how much you could love someone at first sight. Scott is such a proud dad and I am happy to say that he has changed more diapers than I have at this point.

Matix is beautiful and such a good baby! We are proud parents to say the least...

9 comments:

Phil said...

That is one good lookin kid. Congrats!

rach said...

Oh he is so perfect! Great job! I wanted to give u some time but I am so excited to see him let me know when I can come see u guys! Love ya!!!!

The Black Family said...

Oh he is so cute! I hope all is well. Sorry to hear about your trip to Primary Children I am glad that he is home and that you were all sleeping in your own beds last night. We can't wait to meet him. Lots of hugs and kisses from us.

Becca B said...

We are so glad things went with his surgery! So happy for you guys!!!

andersons said...

We are so glad things went well and that he is home. I can't wait to see him. We have to stay away though, Leah is getting over a little cold.

Matich and Amber said...

cutest little monkey ever!

Sarah B said...

Yeah!! He is so beautiful! Don't stop the trend of Scott changing most of the diapers. I'm glad to hear you are home now and can rest. Love ya!

Anonymous said...

:) He looks like Scott!

Congratulations again! I can't wait to meet him come August. Give him some kisses for me! Love you guys!

Gayla said...

Cute, cute, cute-- so happy you guys are all home and hopefully getting a little sleep -- see ya Sunday