CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, June 13, 2009

NOT HERE YET!

The babe is still not here. He just doesn't want to come to this world yet. I had an appointment on Wednesday and my doctor said that I will have testing on Monday to make sure everything is okay. If it is, than I am scheduled to be induced on Wednesday. HOPEFULLY, I have him on my own before all of that! So the latest our little guy will be here is Thursday the 18th. Any suggestions to get this thing going would be helpful. I've been trying all the tricks. I thought I would post these two pictures of the belly at the begining and today. Enjoy! It's just slightly bigger!!!! More on the blacksters later...



5 comments:

Megan said...

Sex and/or castor oil...At least that's what I've heard. :)

lizdye said...

Go to the Chiropractor and have him adjust your hips, they open, and then he has you walk on a curb with one foot on it and one foot in the gutter to help them open even more...at least thats what he said he would do for me, who knows, he's probably just trying to make a buck.

Ford Family said...

At least it's only your belly that has gotten bigger. I am so excited for you guys! Oh, and don't try castor oil...it just makes you sick.

Anonymous said...

Lookin' cute Kami! I hear you did some damage bowling yesterday, I'm shocked that didn't do the job!

Kim C said...

You are adorable!!!