CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

8 Years... Seattle here we come!

June 12th was our 8th year anniversary. I surprised Scott with a weekend getaway to Seattle. It was really nice to get away while Matix enjoyed his time at Grandma Black's and Aunt Gayla's. Thanks again!




While in Seattle, we came across a car show. Scott was in heaven... keep dreaming!



We didn't actually go up the Space Needle but figured you have to at least see it if you are in Seattle. There was a guitar museum outside of the Space Needle. It was a tribute to Jimmy Hendrix and Nirvana... it was pretty cool. It is kind of sad when your childhood is in a museum!



We drove nearly 4 hours to the Hoh Rainforest. It was beautiful... I would do it again any day! We listened to some really good 80's on the way out there and I think Scott was ready to kill me by the time we arrived. I had to sing to him so he didn't fall asleep at the wheel!



We went on the Underground Tour... mmmm we could have done without this one! But look at this stud in the picture- isn't he a hottie???


Pike's Place Market. This is where they throw the fish. I could have eaten all the fruit in this market. It looked amazing!

Overall, another great trip with my hubby! I love that I married someone who loves traveling as much as I do. I don't know what I would do without him! I could just be saying that since he is traveling for work right now and I HATE being a single mom! OR maybe it just has helped me realize how lucky I am! Love you babe! Happy 8th and many more to come!

2 comments:

Brooke said...

You are such a fun and sneaky wife Kami! Happy 8!

Brian and Lindsey said...

That was an excellent idea to surprise him:) Looks like you guys had fun!