CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Goblin Valley

For Memorial day this year, we decided to go down to Goblin Valley with some of our good friends. It was a lot of fun- minus the wind- but overall good times! Matix was in heaven and has asked to go hiking every other day since.



The Fam! Matix wouldn't look at the camera because we were in front of something much more exciting- a fire!




This is Matix's cheese face... I love this picture. It looks like I am a really irresponsible mom and let my son sit on a ledge but it's really not that high off the ground. Scott's sister Cally, who is risk management for the family, is probably freaking out right now!



There were so many cool rock formations here! I highly recommend visiting if you haven't. It's great for kids...



It was cold at night so that is why he is dressed for a winter storm. He loved having the head lamp on and sitting in his chair. He is such a stud!



The ladies!



Matix and Kimball had a lot of fun together...



My friend Brooke is Betty Crocker- for those of you who know her would agree. She had all of these activities for the kids. I luckily got out the door with enough clothes and food for my kid! This was one of them- they made glasses. They were hilarious!




Left to Right... Amber, Matix (he didn't want us), Chris, Syd (dog), Phil, Kimball, Brooke, Via, Scott and me. Thanks for a good trip!

3 comments:

Brooke said...

Let's do it again....but somewhere with lots of trees and no wind. I am not Betty Crocker by-the-way, but thanks for thinking such :).

andersons said...

Why would you do that to my nephew? Putting him on a ledge like that.... :) Camping is so much work with the kids, but so much fun!

Anonymous said...

this is so bad bad like a big big butt